• Tuesday, December 13, 2005

    The Name

    Do Me Queen:
    What a Do Me Queen I am, really. That's me at the party, flirting with your husband. Guess what? I'll email him later with something innocent, just to keep his eye on me. Who cares if I want him. I have a good-girl look going and I work it enough for the men to notice and the women not to. He can be married or a single friend. He should lather a little too long in the shower, thinking of me, or lie awake an extra minute, just speculating. It's beyond being wanted; it's pathological. It's getting me in over my head.

    2 Comments:

    At 10:16 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Glad you're here. I've met people who behave like you describe, and they're so darned intriguing. It'll be exciting to get a look inside your mind. Very sexy, very provocative. I hope this provides you with lots of fun and attention.

     
    At 9:26 AM, Blogger nniceguy269 said...

    Have I met you some place before ;-)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home