• Monday, December 19, 2005

    Last 12 hours

    Ideally I'd write something poetic and loose, something metaphoric. Instead....I went out last night with friends. Played music, drank too much, sharply flirty. Fleetingly saw a dear friend, but had to get home. Went downtown this morning and had a Bloody Mary and six oysters for breakfast - so sensorial and decadent! God there is nothing more visceral than the tangy brininess of those gorgeous bivalves? I slurped them down. Saw a friend for lunch. Should I call him a professional contact? A flirty friend? A tempted husband? Yet again I am Do Me Queen. Wanting him to want me. Liking who I am in his eyes, not the dutiful wife or the doting mother, but the present and provocative woman. I wonder at my capacity for infidelity. So many men to want; so many men who want me. How can I forfeit them all?

    1 Comments:

    At 7:25 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    It seems like you're in touch with what you want out of these dalliances, what might fulfill you, or at least arouse, excite you. It's exquisite writing, keep on going with it. Very interested to hear more, and just from your honest tone, I, for one, can tell I like you.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home