• Monday, July 10, 2006

    Late Night Rant.

    It's 3am. My son has kept me awake yelling for the hallway light to be on, the door open, a drink of water...it doesn't really matter. Since the hallway light is on, my door has to be closed. Since my door is closed, the room is stifling hot. So I go to the couch and he comes down, yelling to sleep with me. I take him up to his room. Since the hallway light is on and the door is open, I put a pillow over my head.

    I've got an achey left elbow, and that panicked feeling in my stomach. Now I can't sleep. I feel as though my body is a ball of stress. Oh great now I'm hungry too.

    2 Comments:

    At 11:19 AM, Blogger RobynB said...

    I was up too...Count me in on the poker game.

    Hope your day is going better :)

     
    At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, I've had those nights. They suck! When your child wants everything and nothing all at once.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home