• Saturday, July 08, 2006

    The Pen Is Mightier Than...

    I'd like to be tattooed by an amateur. Some artist-type would hold his pen or his paintbrush over my naked form. His eyes would creep greedily over my flesh as he wondered where to make his first mark. My flesh would tingle under his scrutiny. He'd take visual posession of me in a way unlike usual. This would have the pretense of objectivity. This is an exercise. This is not personal. This is me as an object and this is him as the subject. He would do to me.

    Maybe he'd dawdle and doodle scrolls and whorls across my shoulderblades. He could obsess over intricate patterns on my toes. Faces, hearts, fireworks, animals: maybe I'm gradually covered head to toe.

    Or maybe he only tells me to spread my legs so that he can touch his pen to the inside of my thighs. I'm turned onto my stomach.

    Later on I check in the mirror to see "Mine" beautifully scripted across my ass cheek, and nestled close to my cunt.

    4 Comments:

    At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One of the best tats I've encountered was a cursive, stacked, and centered "Lucky You" just below the panty line.

     
    At 3:43 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I'm thinking about getting one once all this crap is over, sorta of a liberation present for myself.

     
    At 8:20 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Anon: you sound lucky indeed.

    Art: getting which: a WryGirl or a tattoo?

     
    At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've been wanting a strong artist to drag his needle tips along my lower back, engraving a firey orange and red phoenix rising from the ashes. sighssss smiles

    I love how you can create such vividly sensual imagery from a simple idea.

    you voraciously sexy woman you. winks

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home