• Wednesday, November 08, 2006

    Whoops.

    Spoke too soon.

    I met with a lawyer today and when my husband came home, he asked how it went. He kept probing for legal information, which I gave.

    Before I knew it, we were debating the very money thing I dreaded most.

    So much for amicable.

    Then he left for class and left me here, stewing. I just have to have faith that the emotional temperature will cool and we'll work through it.

    Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

    Breathe.

    5 Comments:

    At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Stick with it, DPQ. It will all be worth it. You cannot imagine right now how happy you can be. Once you get through this, you'll look back and wonder how you could have ever had a moment of doubt.

     
    At 9:09 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    Good luck :) Get these money fights out of the way now before they blow up bigger down the road.

     
    At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's it, Wry . . . stay calm, stay rational, stay focused. You'll be much better off on the other side of it all.

    XO

     
    At 9:17 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    These things come in waves, they swell and rise higher and then crash on the shore, high points and low points and sometimes storms, but eventually the sea calms. But brace yourself, you just never know when the next storm will strike. :)

     
    At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've been there, girlfriend!

    Just because the two of you are arguing doesn't mean that it isn't amicable.

    If the two of you are still fighting about it in several months and after multiple legal fights, then it isn't amicable.

    My ex and I had some really nasty arguments during the separation. But, in the end, it was amicable because we both put our child first and worked out the other details.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home