• Monday, October 30, 2006

    Non-Update Update.

    It's evident to you that I haven't posting much about my personal life these days. Perhaps you think nothing worth mentioning is going on. There is plenty happening, but it feels very fragile and private. More importantly, it is business that I must conduct on my own, without comment or influence from anyone else. This is my work: to have faith in myself, to substitute no one's judgement for my own, to understand that all my decisions are mine alone and beholden to none.

    Enjoy the photos as much as I enjoy posting them. More soon.

    4 Comments:

    At 10:06 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    My god

    I can't wait for Part 8.

    Hope everything works out for you in your personal life.

     
    At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I understand what you mean, and why, concerning the decision/s. Have faith in yourself.

     
    At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    some things aren't to be shared, some not. there is no obligation here.

    and I am tremendously enjoying the project! full marks.

     
    At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I meant that some things ARE to be shared and some not......

    proofread, proofread, proofread.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home