• Friday, October 27, 2006

    Friday, Update.

    The day has gotten worse. It's too convoluted to into. Basically my day was miserable with car bullshit and it was all unnecessary and all my husband's fault.

    Option for tonight: Going Out.
    It's rainy.
    My throat and palate hurt, like that coldy feeling.
    I don't actually like playing music in front of people.
    Smokey bar.
    Won't actually get much time to hang with friends.
    Have to stay up late when I'm already sleep-deprived.
    Have to drive at least half hour each way, already spent most of today in the car.
    BUT Would get out of house.

    Option for tonight: Staying In.
    Trapped with husband and child.
    BUT Could pull covers over head.

    Wish I could Jiffy-Pop and watch movies with a warm kitty in my lap.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home