• Sunday, October 22, 2006

    First Star.

    Today I yearn. It's intense and pervasive. I'm revved up with nowhere to go. It's isn't simple horniness, which a toy and some privacy could solve. This is different. This is the gut-level emptiness and requisite despair that nothing will change.

    I don't want just the orgasm. I want the touch. I want the hair pulling, the grasping fingers, and the frantic gasping for air. I want the fierce. I want the bold. I want unapologetic pushing and pulling and twisting. I want the gratitude of connection when our lips finally meet. I want to feel as though he is as close to eating me as he can get. I want the slurping and greedy drinking from one another.

    Today I yearn.

    And I despair.

    What I want is aeons away from what I have now. Have they built a spaceship to travel that kind of distance? Will I be extinct by the time the aliens play the message, my heartbeat and pulse reduced to grooves on a gold record?

    Star light,
    Star bright,
    First star I see tonight,
    I wish I may
    I wish I might
    Have the wish I wish tonight. . .

    . . .faith
    . . .courage
    . . .hope.

    2 Comments:

    At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have faith and don't despair.

    From the oddest direction I see hope shining brighter than I ever thought possible. I hope you will soon see it, too.

     
    At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You just keep getting up every day, focusing on those things in life that you DO have that make you happy, and try not to worry about the other things that you miss. Those are largely out of our control anyway . . .

    I ask myself similar questions pretty regularly, and so far, it's keeping me going. That tactic, and talking to others in similar circumstances.

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home