• Monday, October 16, 2006

    Our Heroine Has A Plan.

    I've basically had two moods for the last two weeks.
    Hide!









    and Sad.

    So I got out the camera to take some pictures. I decided it was high time I shook myself out like a wet dog, for at least a few minutes. I put on the fanciest of my Fancy Lady negligees.
    I played around on my bed, looking at myself, moving my hands over my body. Finally I played the photos back and was overcome with fondness and pity for the lovely, lonely girl I saw. That's when I took the Sad photo. There is so much of her that isn't seen, much less touched or admired.

    Anyway...

    Over the next few days I'll post the photos here. You and I will both see me, not hiding or sad, but gorgeous and expecting more. Here's one now:

    5 Comments:

    At 8:23 AM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    I'm really glad to see you finding some traction in your struggle to overcome the "sad". Can't wait to see the other photos, but even more so, I can't wait to see where your determination takes you next.

     
    At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very touching, Wry . . . but love seeing more pics of you, nonetheless. Keep talking, keep shooting photos, keep moving . . . it'll fade, and you'll feel better.

    XO

     
    At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You look great. But then we all knew that.

    Love your hair.

     
    At 12:43 AM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    The first one with your hair covering your face is one of the most TRULY beautiful photos I have ever seen.

     
    At 10:31 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    Um.. not that the others aren't equally as gorgeous. That one just struck me. Didn't want you to think that was a left-handed compliment!

    xo

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home