• Friday, October 06, 2006

    The Business of the Blog.

    Well Bitches, that time has come. I have to turn on word verification. I'm getting plates and plates of hot steaming spam.

    And this comment deserves an above-the-fold reply:
    Does it make you feel lonelier and more despairing, when you reveal your most intimate sadness, to have some stranger offer to tie you up and spank you, or to have some software masquerading as a person recommend travel bags? -Mired Kiter

    Well, Mired, I'm glad you asked. A lady such as myself always hopes for reflective, nuanced replies from her readership, regardless of the content of the post. When I reveal my most intimate squirmings and yearnings, I know that I must do so without expecting any reply at all, much less the one I crave, wherein someone offers to spank me, sodomize me with the hard end of the cat-o-nine, stuff me in a travel bag inside a laundry basket, drive me away in a car and tumble me out the door.

    *sigh*

    **Oh, and I'll be off the net for the next few days. Will compensate when I return, my bitches.**

    ***No, I don't know why I'm in love with calling everyone Bitch.***


    8 Comments:

    At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, am I honored to be featured in a post. I was always flattered just to get responses in the comments section.

    I will stuff you in a travel bag and throw you from my car anytime, if it will make yoou feel better.

    M.K.

     
    At 12:53 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Ok but not a garment bag with the pokey bits. Something old fashioned, like a carpetbag. Don't forget the laundry basket.

    Hey, everything's relative. 'Better' is the operative word for a week like this one.

     
    At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you want intimate details I will be happy to oblige. It’s going to take me some time to write these in a coherent form. I will most likely email these as I am not sure I want all the details of my situation exposed in one place.
    H

     
    At 1:48 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    H: hunh? Feeling like a doof, not knowing what you mean.

     
    At 2:29 PM, Blogger April said...

    Call me a bitch anytime you'd like...heh.

     
    At 1:08 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

    If a bitch is what you need ;) but I have a collar with your name on it.

    Headed towards the beach, grab the red eye and a bottle of champaign awaits you. . .

     
    At 3:44 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I thought you meant "beaches", which are always nice. spam comments suck but you gotta do what you gotta do. i've turned them on from time to time myself.

    miss ya, but always willing to help. ;)

     
    At 4:53 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    If you want to feel less alone on your blog, you've got to either: answer more comments; or post an e-mail to have those in-depth discussions.

    Otherwise, it will be back to tying you up and biting your heels.

    Which, of course, I'm happy to do.

    Love,

    Chuck

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home