• Wednesday, September 27, 2006

    The Commute.

    I was sitting and reading on the subway today. A guy got on the train and stood next to me. I didn't bother looking up at him, but then I noticed that his legs seemed kind of long. He was an older guy, very preppy, not my type. But I kept wondering if he was tall, or if it was my skewed perspective.

    Then I figured out how to figure it out. I thought of myself on my knees in front of him. Where would my head be relative to his crotch? My head would be lower than usual. He was tall.

    I impressed myself with my scientific assessment of the situation. I should have been wearing glasses and carrying a clipboard.

    2 Comments:

    At 9:06 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    funny, i find myself imagining where her head would be on my chest when we are making love. same difference I suspect. 6 6 for the record. :)

     
    At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love that kind of research . . . I do the same thing with nice, round bottoms.

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home