• Monday, September 18, 2006

    A Little Quality Time with Me.

    Last night my husband was out of the house and my son fell asleep at the dinner table. I had the house to myself, finally, after a weekend full of family and houseguests.

    I decided to take that long-delayed shower. I stood naked in front of the tub for a moment. Then I thought "If I'm going to masturbate, and I am, shouldn't I do that first?" I walked into the bedroom and turned on the bedside light. I got my box of toys from the closet and lay down on the bed. The curtains were open. I got up to shut them. I lay down again and thought for a moment.

    I have time. I have privacy. Let's make this one last. Let's really enjoy it.

    I pulled out the purple vibe, slowly unscrewed the cap and dropped the batteries in one by one. They clunked inside. I screwed the top back on. I turned it on low and pressed it to my clit. I could see myself down in the full-length mirror on the wall opposite the bed, but not well.

    I got up.

    I picked up the hand mirror from my dresser and got back on the bed. I held it between my legs and pulled myself apart with my other hand. How, I wondered, had I gotten to be 34 without ever having done this?

    But I still couldn't see enough.

    I put the mirror down and went to the dresser. I got the standing mirror and walked back around to the bedside. I propped the mirror against the headboard so the legs were anchored but the mirror could swivel down. Now I lay down with my legs at the head of the bed. The light was better too.

    I spread my legs and pulled myself apart again. Studying myself with my fingers and my eyes, I was riveted. It was stranger, more foreign than I thought it would be, this part of my body that I knew intimately but had never seen.

    But I still couldn't see easily enough.

    I got up and went to the medicine cabinet and got out the fine scissors. When I lay back in bed, I carefully began to trim the hair.

    Now I saw. Now, with my legs parted I could see my face, my cunt, and my own face as I looked at myself.

    I got the vibes.

    I watched myself as I slid each one, in its turn, over the bare pinkness, the ruffles of flesh, and into the dark recesses. Fascinated by the mere sight, I played the pink vibe so that I could watch the head tip slide with amazing ease into me, my lips almost swallowing it like my mouth on his cock, and the almost succulent pop as I pulled it out. I teased myself and watched my face as I did it.

    Finally I let myself have it. I gave in to my lust for my own body. And when I came, hard, I wondered I couldn't see my own head blow open, or the starry flashbulb burst, or the purple-red-yellow pussyquake. It was just me.

    But I am one hot lay.

    6 Comments:

    At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are a terrific writer -- funny and self-aware. Very nice. -- Tom

     
    At 7:38 PM, Blogger Phain said...

    damn i've never thought about watching myself!!! gotta get the big mirror out later tonight - thanks for the tip ;0

     
    At 11:01 PM, Blogger DZER said...

    all I know is ... it was good for me too! ;)

     
    At 10:33 AM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    HI WG,

    Next time, I'll set up your mirror. But I'll bind your hands to your bedpost, and then you can watch what I'm doing to you.

    You are one hot lay.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 10:53 PM, Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

    Sounds like the makings of an HNT pic!

     
    At 12:49 AM, Blogger single gal said...

    that is my next task when home alone - mirror, self-reflection.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home