• Monday, September 11, 2006

    Cheering News

    I'll confess that today is a day of some contemplation, though I'm trying to avoid it. It's too fraught with emotion and confusion; I want to have a good, up day.

    Unlike many of you and most of the country, I'm not talking about the September 11.

    I'm talking about my September 11.

    Today is my wedding anniversary.

    We were married on a gorgeous Saturday more than five years ago.

    Now look.

    I'm trying not to be depressed by the state of things, by the death of optimism in our relationship, or by the almost assured difficulties ahead. The only factor that seems worth celebrating is our determination and tenacity. Many couples would have broken up soon before. Many couples would have walked away during this last year. Maybe we should have. At least, however, I am sticking to the work. If things end, I know that I will have laid the groundwork for our future co-parenting, and maybe healing some of my thousands-of-therapy-dollars issues.

    Onward. Here is some cheering news: Laundry day, so even though it's just housework and errands today, behold the no-pantyline look of the thong.

    10 Comments:

    At 11:18 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    DAMN my ass looks good.

     
    At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, it does.

    Kudos on staying in such great shape.

    yummy.

     
    At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You got that right, sister . . . awesome. Of course, my suggestion for HNT would be the same shot, sans pantaloons . . . let's see how that thong really looks.

    Beautiful, Wry.

    XO

     
    At 1:25 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    HI WG,

    It's my Birthday!

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is a lovely HNT as it is, but Jim's suggestion has merit . . .

     
    At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy, or at least Ambivalent, Anniversary! Well, it sounds like you're taking justified pride in the things you have to be proud of. I know your future's uncertain, but I hope you and your husband will find a way to have a good day together, even if it's just having a few rueful laughs.

    M.K., #1 Boy

    P.S. It's a fine, full, firm ass. I'm tempted to join in the "take-it-off" chanting, but I'll be grateful for what I can get.

     
    At 9:07 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Were you talking about something? Everything before the word "thong" is just a blur to me now. Your ass DOES look good!

     
    At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats on your annivesary, I hope it's as good as you would like. Here's to the next 5 years, no matter what they bring. I'm hoping it's all good.
    Alfro

    PS: you are correct, your ass looks OUTSTANDING

     
    At 8:42 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

    Your ass looks fabulous, thanks for brightening up our week

     
    At 3:01 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

    That is one fine ass. Give yourself a smack for me ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home