• Tuesday, September 26, 2006

    Tuesday's End.

    I got nothing for you. I don't feel sexy or thoughtful or clever. I feel mostly tired and peevish. There are places I'd rather be and people I'd rather be with.

    Despite how much you would like to hear about it, I'm not in the mood to dwell in it. As a friend and I have lamented, not feeling depressed is a precarious state. All too easily I could swim back down into the depths, sunk by a million annoyances. Today, essentially, was a good day. Let's think of the happy things instead.

    This is the most hilarious thing that happened today:

    I locked myself and my son out of the house so I had the chance to scale the facade to climb in the window and tumble, all cat-burgler-like, onto the couch. I emerged victorious from the front door, with the keys. My son held his little Thomas lunchbox and laughed and jumped up and down on the lawn.

    Goodnight.

    4 Comments:

    At 9:24 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

    Sorry to hear about the day, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

    But the image of you scaling the hosue and your little guy jumping up and down laughing, priceless.

     
    At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But notice how kids find joy in the unexpected, in the fun of doing the unusual.

     
    At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You did it on purpose, I bet . . . to both creatively entertain your child, and to hone your wild monkey sex skills.

    Just a theory.

    How far is the farthest Wegman's . . . could be worth the road trip. So what looked good at Trader Joe's? Keep those honey-sesame sticks away from me . . . can't control myself.

    Have a great day, Wry.

    XO

     
    At 1:53 PM, Blogger Mistify said...

    Smile Super Mom, dont let anything pull you back down there

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home