• Thursday, September 28, 2006

    HNT: Yank.

    Sometimes when I am feeling low, lonely, stupid, hungry. . .whatever, OK? I reach back and grab a handful of my own hair. And I tug. Sometimes a little. Sometimes a lot. Yes, I even yank.

    Because I like it. Because it reminds me of a feral, fierce side of myself. Because I remember what it's like to be ridden, used, taken and that I glory in it. That I like few things better than thwapping and splapping hips, laughing, whooping with the raucus hilarity and fun of it, swapping sweat and licking it, my pussy grasping and sucking, the animal shluppy sound, bucking, flailing, collapsing on the floor.

    That's what these photos reminds me of: Never getting enough.




    **If you think it's easy to get a good photo of the back of your own head, think again, pal.**

    15 Comments:

    At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stealth said...

    ooo the second pic is tasty, and yes I know all about the taking of the own pics, LOL!!

     
    At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll yank your hair just like that, baby.

    Thanks so much for the fabulous pictures and wishes.

    Kiss.

     
    At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very sexy shots. The accompanying words are wonderfully true.

    HHNT!

     
    At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmm... I know exactly what you mean. I love it when guys pull my hair and take me like that. It feels so frigging awesome. Unfortunately some men are a little put off by it, but when you find one that does it right... *sighs with satisfaction*.

    Happy HNT!

     
    At 5:57 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    oh baby, me loves me some hair now. why me talking like this? me no know. sometime comments come out funny me think. :)

     
    At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It IS hard to take such a picture, but yours turned out well. And a lovely firm tug is wonderful

     
    At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    both are great shots...(i hear ya about the self-portrait thing!)

    HHNT!

     
    At 8:50 PM, Blogger Phain said...

    and that would be one of the reasons I'm growing my hair long... meow!!!!! *~*happy hnt*~*

     
    At 12:29 AM, Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

    Whatever gets you off! Cool pic. I can imagine that was a hard pic to get. HHNT

     
    At 8:56 AM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    I adore that kind of fucking. Anamalistic and raw. Him over me, biting my shoulder as he thrusts into me. Oh my, I must go get in the shower and go to work. It's gonna be another LONG day.

    xo

     
    At 10:45 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

    Sweaty, hot, freaky, monkey sex AAAAAhhhh. . .

     
    At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jericho said...

    I am breathless.
    ~hhnt~

     
    At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's my favorite as well it is like riding a wild animal and grabbing some hair and pulling it is the only way to control her a little. Oh what fun.

     
    At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 2:40 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Yeah, hair pulling is a lot more fun as a grownup than it was when we were kids. I love that Mrs. J likes it.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home