• Tuesday, October 03, 2006

    Boobie-thon 2006!

    No, I'm not making this up.

    And it's actually important that you check it out. The relevant blurb:

    The fifth annual blogger "Boobie-Thon" launches on Sunday, October 1, 2006. It will run through 11:59 p.m. EDT on Saturday, October 7, 2006. This yearly event features bloggers showing their (covered and uncovered) breasts in order to raise money for charity during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

    Click, view, help. That's the deal.

    Boobie-thon.

    And yes, of course I'll submit a photo. Any of you other blogger ladies in?

    3 Comments:

    At 3:54 PM, Blogger Madame X said...

    silly question for me!
    I'm in!

     
    At 8:08 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Boobies unite!

     
    At 12:23 AM, Blogger Phain said...

    I'm IN!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home