• Saturday, October 21, 2006

    Unspeakable!

    I've already had too little sleep and too much family this weekend. My son's coughing woke me up from a dead sleep last night; the evening's red wine and life worries kept me up. I finally emigrated to the couch with my toys to release some of the stress and jam the reset button, hard.

    I concentrated on what the most possibly unspeakable and sordid fantasy could be. What I came up with being teased to the point that I beg to have my ass fucked. Let's face it, sodomy is a patently taboo subject and act. To just allow it is depraved. How messed up is it to actually ask, no, beg for it? Unspeakable!

    Well, that's where my brain went. Someone behind me, me all slicked up with saliva and lube, he's stroking his cock up and down my pussy lips, teasing my asshole. Everything's wet. I'm wanting more than a fucking. He backs off, sits back on his knees. I follow, my body chasing his retreat. He won't move toward me, but allows me to press myself against him. I ask him to give it, but he won't. Finally I'm panting with need, moaning with body versus brain conflict. I eek out a 'please' but he demands more explanation. 'Please don't make me want this.' He laughs, teases. 'Please do it.' Still he won't take the hint. He waits and waits until I can say it clearly 'Please fuck my ass.' He pulls me toward his lap and nudges my asshole with his cock, but no further. He's waiting for me, leaving it to me. I'll have to do it, to impale myself on him, cementing the choice as mine, something I'm asking for, something I'm pursuing, something I'm taking, not merely allowing. He sits steady and waits for me to work him inside the tightest of spaces at my own pace.

    And waiting for that certain moment when I've taken him in and begin to whorishly ride him.

    **new photos in the coming days, after the weekend**

    2 Comments:

    At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Wry,
    Great stuff. Very exciting, dirty, and provocative. In happy times you must be one hell of a lot of fun. I am enjoying the photos. You are such a fucking tease! Give us (me) more. Show a nipple, some hair....that willing ass. Lookin forward to whatever is next.
    Daytripper

     
    At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Definitely one of your sexier posts. From the other side, I can tell you that for me there is nothing hotter than when a woman really wants me. Some of my best experiences have been when I tease and probe until she can't wait any longer. Thanks for the reminding me. I hope that you get the chance soon for the release you really need.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home