• Friday, October 20, 2006

    Misc.

    I've spent the last few days sorting through past blog entries. It's amazing to read backwards in time, but feeling as though I am posting the same sorts of things every day. Equating it to looking at a star is not inaccurate; everything feels like present day, but actually you are gazing a million years back in time. There is nothing I've said before that wouldn't be relevant to say still, and that makes me feel both amazed and encouraged, surprisingly. If my marriage ends within th next six weeks, I can look back and know that I've struggled long and hard, fought as well as I could, and never blithely looked away from the reality of the situation.
    ****
    Came home from yoga last night all wiggly wanting a large, huge, gigantic vat of a bathtub to fill with steaming hot water. I would have stripped naked and lowered myself in. Ideally you would have been there to lean against, and to scrub my back.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    there's something really nice about reading words you wrote when you were someone else and realising that they're still true. or at least that they aren't inane.

    it surely helps.

    good luck darlin' this kind of shit sucks

    (oh and lovely photos!)

     
    At 1:50 AM, Blogger Ryann said...

    just wanted to say hi

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home