• Monday, October 23, 2006

    The Lord Maketh the Mondays to Sucketh.

    My husband and I talked last night, after I posted my last entry here.

    We feel hopeless about our relationship.
    We can't tolerate this misery.
    We love each other.
    We want the other to be happy.
    Neither of us feel any joy anymore.
    We fear the process of splitting up and living alone.
    We fear continuing this marriage.
    We fear for our son.
    We fear for our son.
    We fear for our son.

    **It doesn't help the mood that I have to go grocery shopping and take the boy to the doctor. And the 'check engine' light is on.**

    4 Comments:

    At 11:58 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    As much as I hate to say this, power comes from making decisions, and hopelessness comes from the lack thereof. I'm not saying what those decisions should be, but this languishing in the neutral zone is driving you crazy and not doing anyone any good. At least you and the hubby agree on many things, perhaps that is a starting point to something that moves your life along in a direction - any direction right now would be better than this swirling mess you've been in for so long.

    I say this as a friend and one that cares for you. Always wish you the best and thoughts are with you.

     
    At 4:13 PM, Blogger DESIRE X said...

    You do have options, maybe not wonderful ones but the dodge-meister is correct, they are there.

    Kisses and lots of touch.
    Ken

     
    At 7:13 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    To try and keep things a little light, I'll just say how much I hate the "check engine" light. Our first car had radiator problems, and whenever I would see that yellow light come on in the middle of the Bay Bridge, I'd start panicking. Sign #1 that I needed medication.

     
    At 10:14 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

    I feel your anxiety and know your pain. I only hope the best for all of you.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home