• Sunday, April 15, 2007

    If You Could See What I See

    Nevermind the photos. This is what it's really like:

    I pull the oxford cloth shirt off, and straighten the cuffs from how I wore them rolled up all day. Search the closet for an empty hanger and put the shirt away. Take off the faded cords and toss them in the laundry. Slip off the socks one by one. Run my hands down my black crew neck. Wonder what it would look like to someone else, maybe clingy? Pull it off over my head. Stand in my black bra and black underpants. Remember what it was like to be seen like this. Try to feel beautiful, to admire myself. Is my ass supposed to be the width of my chest or my shoulders? Cock head side to side to consider the view in the mirror on top of my bureau. Choose a pajama top from the drawer, then close the drawer. When the top is on, notice my nipples showing through the white fabric.

    Remember. Remember what it's like to be seen.

    Sit down and write this.

    4 Comments:

    At 11:05 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    175 words can be worth a picture. Those were!

    XOXO

    Chuck

     
    At 9:00 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Go to the Islands with Gadfly.

    See beautiful things.

    Fuck like rabbits.

     
    At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    Gad, you forgot the most important instruction, which appears at the bottom of most shampoo bottles . . .

    Repeat.

    Everybody would like to be seen, Wry . . . and preferably through desire-filled eyes. He's out there. You just haven't crossed his line of site yet.

    XO

     
    At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jim said...

    sight . . . damn, can't spell today, for some reason, lol.

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home