• Thursday, December 22, 2005

    The Laugh

    I had one of the episodes today where someone made me laugh so hard my stomach ached. I laughed on and on for about ten minutes. I slapped the bar. My eyes watered. He went to the bathroom and came back; I was still laughing. Just over some face he made, a silly joke.

    I can't remember the last time this happened, but I'm so grateful for this moment and this person for giving it to me. I hope you guys out there have had a solid belly laugh lately. This is the season when we need it more than ever.

    2 Comments:

    At 8:44 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Isn't that the case, though? The big laugh can cleanse all the stress out of your day in 15 seconds, a pretty damned cool biological phenomenon, I think. Hope you get some more every day from now on.

     
    At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A really good belly laugh once in awhile is the best medicine for the body, mind, and soul - bar none. Too many of us go through life looking at the glass as half empty instead of half full. So WryGirl keep smiling and try to be optimistic about life, taking things one day at a time.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home