• Monday, December 26, 2005

    What Santa Didn't Bring

    Finally home and able to write after (what felt like) a long visit with family and dial-up, of all things. I'm sorry, but those Luddites who don't have cable internet are one group of sorry fuckers, no offense. It is a terrible way to live.

    But I digress.

    Last week there was disasterous sex with the husband. Oh he's awful in bed. I'll detail another time. But that, plus my normal 34-year old state of mind has me primed. I need it. I need to have my hair pulled and my ass slapped. I need my hot juices slurped out of me. I need to put my mouth on every crevice of someone's body not because he likes it, but because I do. I need him in my mouth, my cunt, my ass. I need his teeth on my neck. I need to be taken as I resist. I need to pounce on him like an animal and stun him with my ferocity. I need to have my body pushed and pulled, my legs swung around, my arms pinned, all by someone who knows what he's doing. I need expertise. I need confidence and desire beyond measure or logic. This is what I need.

    8 Comments:

    At 11:16 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Hoping you find (and devour) everything you want. It's out there, I assure you of that, but you're well aware. You're a beautiful, dirty soul. I'm sure it comes to you like sailors to scylla and charybdis, which is both what you love and what you hate.

     
    At 3:38 AM, Blogger pkeclub said...

    there are times when I wish money was know object, because I would be on a plane and take care of all your desires. very sexy

     
    At 7:09 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Oh my, do I know THAT feeling all too well! Sometimes it feels like the most important thing in the world, a power that wells up within you and won't be happy with anything less. And here I sit, powerless to help. Although this does give me an idea for a post, and maybe a way to help some...

     
    At 8:17 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    T: ahoy matey. I love a man in uniform. but you're right, it's confusing.
    L: If I had the money I'd be an a hotel right now, posting the address.
    AD: You are too much. Metaphorically, of course.

     
    At 2:52 PM, Blogger O272 said...

    I need some of that, too!

     
    At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I understand completely, I'm sorry to say. How a man can get to be our spouses' age and NOT have some degree of expertise is truly shocking.

    But I think it comes down to confidence, don't you? They don't have the confidence to give it to us hard, to deal with ravenous women, to LET GO into the experience.

    And that is truly sad.

    Kiss.

     
    At 5:14 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Cardman: Ah, the eternal battle. I'm still trying to work this out. glad you liked it.

    0272: solidarity!

    AAG: It really breaks my heart. Confidence in giving, and in asking. By your thirties, you've got to be able to express what you like, what you want and how. Let go? I've yet to see it happen.

     
    At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow! I hope you have gotten what you needed!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home