• Friday, March 17, 2006

    Detox.

    It's bad. This is the two buckets and six cans of mushroom soup bad. Locked up in a room with nowhere to go bad. One soiled mattress and a rain poncho bad. Full detox, baby. No sex, much less no good sex in sight. No one to wrestle my panties off. No one to tell me not to wear panties in the first place. No one lovingly yanking my hair or spanking my ass. This body, which has given birth to a baby and can run miles, is left aimless. I got nowhere to go with this fire, this need. My skin crawls, yearned to be touched with expertise and desire.

    Sit in this room alone on the old mattress. Eat cold soup. Keep the door locked. This is the work. This is what happens now.

    8 Comments:

    At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's the problem? Detox from what?

    So I take it you don't like cream of mushroom soup . . .

    E-mail, if you'd like to talk ---
    mcj1839 on Yahoo . . .

     
    At 11:49 AM, Blogger Atomicslacker said...

    (*In my best Arnold Schwarzeneggar accent*)

    Gimmee dee adress dare!!!

     
    At 12:21 PM, Blogger Head Like Velvet said...

    If you can do this, you can do anything.

    I'm sorry. I know exactly what you're going through. Been there, done that, no fun at all.

    But you're still dead sexy, you're still sexual, you still deserve everything you desire...don't forget all of that!

     
    At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hear you, sweetie.

    How's it going with the vibe, btw?

     
    At 11:35 AM, Blogger April said...

    I know how bad those feelings can be.

    Not fair to have the fire, the need...and no one to share it with, to quench it...at least for a bit.

    Well, no one that is there.

     
    At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry . . . it would help if people like me kept up with your postings, so I wouldn't end up asking dumb questions . . . lol.

    Keep fighting, sweetie. I think you're on the right track to talk it out with your husband, though I've tried to do the same thing with my wife for years, and have yet to resolve the issue.

    Passionless hits it on the head pretty well . . .

    XO

     
    At 1:34 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 2:58 PM, Blogger Shay said...

    Sounds like your in a really rough patch at the moment
    Don't worry hun
    things will get better.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home