• Friday, April 14, 2006

    Change.

    Felt pretty sick last day or two. Hopefully today I'm coming out of it.

    I'm thinking a lot again about this blog. I'm on a campaign to simplify and de-stress, and having this blog, in its current iteration, is extremely high-risk and stressful.

    My plan is to go through and archive some posts and basically clean up so that it would be safe if someone I knew found this. We'll see how this thinking affects new posts. I don't know. I just have too much to lose if all was exposed.

    I hope you'll stick around and see where it goes. I'll probably have to get more creative -- that can't be bad, can it?

    8 Comments:

    At 10:08 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    When in doubt, de-stress. Clean, censor, and obliterate as much as you can to have peace of mind. I'm sure that whatever is left will still be fun and sexy to read.

     
    At 10:14 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Thanks Shon. Glad you're around.

     
    At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    I hope you are feeling better. I hope my comments were not irritating, and that they did not contribute to your desire to withdraw. You write beautifully and evocatively...oh, and you are smoking, fucking hot! I really hope you will find peace. I sincerely wish that I could know you. Have a happy Easter, if you celebrate that kind of thing.
    Day

     
    At 12:18 PM, Blogger Anteros said...

    I think part of the attraction of blogging is the excitement of having something to lose. We bare ourselves to the great anonymous world because we find we can’t to those we know. You may find that once you decide to “censor” your thoughts, the world of blogging becomes mundane and not worth the effort. Only experience can make that clear.

    Drink lot’s of orange juice!

     
    At 5:45 PM, Blogger April said...

    I'll be sticking around, hon.

    De-stressing & simplifying is always a good thing.

     
    At 9:54 PM, Blogger Admin said...

    if u are planning to move to a new blog sometimes in the future, could u email me the address?
    lotuscharger@yahoo.com

     
    At 2:02 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Do not stress and worry, take what steps you feel you should. But maintaining your anonymity is not impossible, the weight of the unknown is on your side. I used to worry about this at first but have achieved some security in recent months. Any advice is free, just let me know. :)

     
    At 2:16 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Thanks, everyone, for the votes of confidence in whatever I do.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home