• Sunday, April 02, 2006

    Taxing.

    The office is a mess. There are five piles of bank statements, investment profiles, receipts, and the odd old recipe. I'm doing the taxes. It's an eye-straining kind of thing, even with my glasses on. I've been at it all day. I'm tired. I cooked dinner and cleaned up too. I took care of the boy all night by myself. I'm tired. Did I say that already?

    I wish he would come in here, touch my shoulder, and say,'You look beat. Let me give you some rubbing.' I'd smile and nod. We'd walk to the bedroom and I'd slowly undress. Even though he knows I'm tired, his eyes would crawl over me lecherously. Even now he'd fuck me if that's what I needed. But it isn't and he knows it.

    He'd pull the bedding down so I could crawl onto the sheet. I'd sigh aahhhh with the cool relief of it. He'd straddle my back and rub his thumbs up and down my spine. He knows there's this spot where the bastards of stress hang out, right by my shoulderblade. He'd work it until I gasped. He'd relent. He'd go on to other areas like the sore wrists and my tight scalp. Oh the star-struck joy of a head massage. My tongue lolls in my mouth.

    Every once in a while I'd be conscious of his penis touching my back, my ass, or my leg. It's a nice reminder that thoughtful as he is, he's still crawling all over me. Just once I'd feel him slide between my ass cheeks. I would smile. He'd say 'oh that, that's nothing.' But the thrill it would give me tells me that maybe my energy isn't so low after all...

    11 Comments:

    At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    Even though you didn't acknowledge my last comment, and even though I am sensitive as hell, and even though I pride my self on being extremely attentive...I still have to let you know that the thought of my frenulum sliding along the taught cotton of your Sunday night- taxes doing-stretched out panties, as I knead your neck muscles. makes me hard as a Goddam rock. For what it's worth.
    Daytripper

     
    At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, and I cooked and cleaned up, too.
    Day

     
    At 10:42 PM, Blogger April said...

    Oh, there's nothing quite like a lover who wants you without ceasing...

    and also knows exactly what you need.

     
    At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Now, if he would just do the taxes first, and THEN come see you . . . that might help your energy level.

    XO

     
    At 9:14 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Day: Sounds like that's worth quite a bit.

    April: Well that guy is out there. Too bad not here.

    PM: I love to be teased, as long as I get the goods in the end.

    Jim: Now THAT's the stuff of fantasy.

     
    At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's no longer teasing if you KNOW you are going to get the goods, is it?

    :D

     
    At 11:03 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    AAG you are so right. maybe I mean I love being teased if I think I'll get the GOOD goods. Teased into crappy sex? No thanks.

     
    At 12:55 PM, Blogger Reprobate said...

    You have a cool blog. Glad I dropped by. Taxes suck. It's like an excercise in solitary torture. H&R Block should make a tax game we can play. One hour of tax work on-line, then a pop-up window comes up telling your spouse, BF, or GF what they have to do to make that tension melt away. Anyway, good luck get fucked - but not by the IRS.

    Haaaaaaa

     
    At 1:06 PM, Blogger Speakin' My Mind said...

    Love the blog. Will definetly have to sit when I have time to read the rest.

     
    At 4:57 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    ok, working taxes and sex into the same post isn't easy! but it isn't teasing when you get what you want, teasing is putting it off until later... maybe much later. otherwise its just part of the fun.

     
    At 9:42 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    haaaa: Glad to see you. "but honey, the computer says you have to ride me hard -- see?"

    speaking my mind: come back, stay a while, we'll drink lunch.

    art: oh the waiting game. waiting and waiting and waiting.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home