• Sunday, March 19, 2006

    Phew.

    Well those were a few rough days. I'm feeling as though I can unlock the door of my little detox room and let myself out. I'm no longer insane. I read back at some of the things I've written over the past week, and think Oh My Lord. I was maybe just a little bit demented.

    I feel especially that my husband and I are reaching new levels of honesty. We both know separation is on the table, but don't feel we're there yet.

    My emotional state is much calmer, less frantic and panicked..

    I also have faith that I will have good, mind-rollicking sex again.

    I am a little wary of falling back into that half-asleep state of the past few years. Before I was aware that there was a lot I was missing for myself. I really don't want to be complacent. I want to remember that I want more.

    6 Comments:

    At 8:53 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    You too, PM.

     
    At 11:23 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    HI Wrygirl,

    I just want you to know that you are one fantastic writer.

    Most of your stuff leaves me speechless.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We need to start a club.

    A "reaching for new possibilities" club.

    What do you think?

     
    At 12:18 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    thanks, Chuck. You're sweet.

    AAG: I'm IN. But man, who wouldn't be in it?

     
    At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry, glad you feel like your old self again . . . nothing wrong with exploring new possibilities.

    XO

     
    At 3:50 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Yeah WryGirl! Good to hear you are back on your feet and feeling better. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home