• Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Domestic.

    I'm home alone today. It's time for housework. And laundry. In fact, I have so much to wash that I've had to wear whatever I could find in the closet that could get dirty as I cleaned. I wound up with a polyester dress I once got from the $2 bin at a thrift store. It's paisley, polyester, and kind of slick-feeling. It has a little collar and short sleeves, and it doesn't reach my knees. I'm finding as I bend to wipe the baseboards that I can feel the air on my rump. It's so short!

    The radio is blaring rock music. I move from room to room, sweeping under the beds, wiping the pictures, and finally mopping the wood floors. I'm working hard. One arm smells like Windex, my hands like Pledge. I haven't taken a break for about an hour and I've begun to sweat. This little dress is hot and beginning to cling. My hair is in a ponytail. My neck is a little damp, as is my forehead.

    I'm glad I'm alone in the house, I think, as I bend over the bathtub, scrubbing. My dress is almost around my waist. What would it look like if someone walked in right now? Would he be appalled at my unkempt state? Or would something else happen? If the right person was here? Ooooh. Let me think about that for a while...

    10 Comments:

    At 8:12 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Hey Sexpot if you're out there, how do I leave a comment on your site?

     
    At 8:19 AM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Don't you know polyester doesn't breathe? Now I know why I'm so loathe to throw away clothes that I don't wear anymore, just so I don't end up stuck in a paisley polyester dress some day when the laundry's backed up.

    I must say though, for some reason, I find your description oddly erotic, in a sort of white-trash way. ;)

     
    At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    Slippery, paisley polyester half covering your dew dappled rump. Well, i know what one man would do. I would lick the salt from your neck, while pulling down your damp cotton underpants, which would hang about your knees as you knelt before the tub. Your slender thighs would be caught between my muscular, warm thighs and the cool porcelain of the bathtub as my broad head and arched shaft slipped between your musky, damp folds. Imagine the rythym that ensues as I pull at that ponytail as though it were a rein to a frisky, high spirited beast. I think there would be ass slapping, breast squeezing and rough nipple pinching. I would like to think there would be shreiks and moans. There would be more cleaning up to do. Makes my mouth water. Thanks for the imagery.
    Day

     
    At 1:42 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    J: nothing odd about it, erotic all the way.

    Day: Now that's the spirit!

     
    At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're amazing . . . you could write about opening a jar, and make it sound interesting and sexy.

    What a gift.

     
    At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One of the reasons for being an artist is to enrich the imagination of others, encouraging them to imagine another way.

    Or, as we say in New England . . . wicked!

     
    At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I could use some help cleaning my own child-wrecked abode.

    Wanna come over and help me?

    :D

     
    At 7:22 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Well thanks, Jim. That's a high compliment. I'll get working on something jar-related.

    AAG: Just let me grab this ol' mop here and this wet sponge...

     
    At 11:47 PM, Blogger Shay said...

    Hmm something about that image is really hot.

    I like to think that I look sexy when I'm cleaning and sweatin' too. ^_~

     
    At 12:40 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Shay, I'm sure you do.

    PM: Multi-tasking! I love it!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home