• Wednesday, April 05, 2006

    Nekkid.

    This is directly inspired by a post at Erotiterrorist here.

    I posted a fuzzy dark photo of my ass a few months ago. At the time it felt as though I owed it to the blog and the readership. But I was hesitant, as a naturally modest person. Thus the crappy photo. I was obliging other people, not myself.

    This week I took some additional pictures of myself that are actually not very nekkid but more suggestive in tone. This feels right. I guess it's important to me to create an appropriate aesthetic, not just tits and ass. I mean, hey, half of us out there have the same parts. What makes me different? I think this is one of the reasons that Always Aroused Girl's photos are so hot. She shows not just parts but aspects of herself through her photography. Her vision of herself is artistic, graceful, and, by the way, erotic.

    I've debated taking this site down, since it is potentially incriminating, and my sex life is, at present, horrific. It's also difficult for the one friend who knows about this to read and feel that I am sharing myself with strangers and less with him. For the near future, however, having this forum for creativity is helping to remind me that despite my immediate circumstances and difficulties, I am a vital, erotic, sexual person. That part of me is always here, often dormant, but ready to be called into action. Like a superhero. Like mighty Isis.

    For now I'll keep going, staying creative, engaged, and invested.

    And as for those photos...well tomorrow's Thursday, isn't it?

    7 Comments:

    At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If I fly to Australia right this minute, where it's already Thursday, can I see them now?

    XO

     
    At 3:13 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Keep going, don't give up! Yeah Prom Queen, go, go, go! Working on an "official" Prom Queen Cheeleaders cheer. :)

    It's a work in progress...

     
    At 9:07 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Jim: Patience patience! When was the last time rushing got you anything worthwhile?

    AD: Looking forward to the photoshopped Brain In A Jar in that little skirt and pom poms.

    PM: Thanks for the kudos. Lobsters and Moxie? Sorry, I'm lost.

     
    At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you for the compliment on my photos. I assure you that if you met me IRL, you'd find me quite plain.

    But that's why taking the photos is very intriguing. It shows me the POTENTIAL for how a lover might see me. How I wish my own husband would see me.

    I think that's one really cool thing that HNT can do for us underutilized spouses.

    Kiss.

     
    At 10:31 PM, Blogger April said...

    I enjoy your site...reading your views on things, your creativity.

    I think photos we take of ourselves teach us to appreciate more what we actually look like, not just what we see in the eyes of those that don't appreciate us.

     
    At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Actually, rushing got me inside a nice cotton sundress one time . . . VERY worthwhile.

    XO

     
    At 3:09 PM, Blogger James Scolari said...

    i look forward to your photos... just shoot the way it feels right. sometimes you might wanna tease, sometimes you might feel like showing it all (ahem, not that I'd know how that is)...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home