• Friday, November 10, 2006

    Flip. Flop.

    Last night the only post I thought of was this:

    I am deeply deeply deeply deeply scared.


    This morning the only post I can think of is:

    I hate everybody.


    Not you, of course. But where are all my friends? Why have none of them offered to come visit? Why is one of them leaving town this weekend instead of having eleven thousand beers with me? Why do I have to go to pick up my son and go to a kid's birthday party on a Friday afternoon? Why does my son have such an ear-piercing voice first thing in the morning? Why does my husband throw his mail on the floor? Why is his weather report always wrong and I'm stuck wearing a wool sweater in 72 degrees?

    Grrrrrr. Not scared today, that's for sure.

    1 Comments:

    At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've never had that many beers, but let's see how far we get. I'll buy, if you'll let me tug on the pigtails.

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home