• Saturday, November 11, 2006

    The Tipping Point.

    Just thinking about that moment when your body goes from Standby to Go.

    You know the feeling I mean. There's something latent that bubbles around in your gut but at a certain moment, the engine catches and the gasoline burns hot and furious.

    Maybe when you're kissing and he pulls back to draw his thumb across your lip. . .

    Or he slips a hand to the front of your jeans and kneads the heat. . .

    Or it's morning and after lazing around in bed for a while, his fingers burrow into your naked hip to pull you close, quick. . .

    . . .it's the escalation from feeling good and fun to drive and need. It's when the nattering self shuts the fuck up and the body, this gorgeous thing that I have, takes over. Yes, I'll do it. Yes, this is happening and oh how I want it, need it.

    Do it.

    Do it do it yes.

    Go.

    2 Comments:

    At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    Very interesting. I had a similar thought last night. It was late, 1:30, post dinner party, tipsy, tired, and needing ...it. But it had to be fairly quick, and it had to be...now. So, limited, naked fumbling became urgent entry...my lover's body really did not have the time needed to be ready, to be wet. Conscious of this, and not wanting to cause pain....for either of us...I took things slowly, until I felt IT....the response...that delicious, warm WETness. That quick transition was almost orgasmic, and what it told me was that although it may not have been the result of a conscious brain switch being flipped, maybe not the tipping point you describe...it told me that my lover, and my lover's body wanted ME...even urgently, and without preparation. It was a spectacular feeling...the rush of warmth, the decrease of friction, ...it was a memorable, animal, loving fuck. I hope you found a beer drinking buddy.
    -Daytripper

     
    At 6:44 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Yes!

    That's the fun thing about having a woman (who enjoys intimacy) around long enough that you know her keys. The things that make her lips part, her pupils dialate, and her heart rate quicken >:-)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home