• Monday, March 26, 2007

    Rant.

    I really can't stand this stupid ex-husband of mine. What a putz. I can't depend on him for the smallest of things, like remembering the stuff that our son needs when he goes to school. He makes an appointment with the mediator and gets the time wrong. He's disorganzied, forgetful, and lax. Basically, if I want it done, I still have to do it myself. There is no part of him that I enjoy anymore, and that's really too bad. I know he's smart and funny, but I can't see it. I am so done with this. I wish that I didn't have to be connected to him, but I will. My consolation is that we're still working through logistical stuff, but soon our lives will be markedly separate. His stuff will be gone. We'll settle the money.

    But not soon enough, baby.

    5 Comments:

    At 10:39 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    It is never soon enough, but at least yours is going relatively smoothly. at least it sounds that way. everytime i talk to my soon-to-be i shake my head and wonder what the hell i was thinking back then. grrrr.

     
    At 10:51 PM, Blogger Holy Visile said...

    Hell hath no fury.....you go girl.

     
    At 1:47 PM, Blogger Hec said...

    I know the feeling. Unfortunately, when you have kids with someone, they will always be in your life.

     
    At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Was he never NOT that way ? I've been around a lot of divorcing or divorced people, and they uniformly report similar reactions to yours. . .almost to the point that I wonder if the revulsion and distaste is an inevitable psychological part of the whole process while the participants in the soon to be ex-marriage figure out how to be two instead of one.

    The only side I've seen the divorce thing from is the kiddo side -- and from that angle, I can safely say that the more amicable everything is on the surface and the faster it's all settled -- the better.

    Good luck.

     
    At 7:56 PM, Blogger George said...

    Keep yourself alive and don't let him badmouth you. Stay happy as you look forward to new and more exciting times.

    Be well.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home