• Friday, April 07, 2006

    Retreat.

    There's a place in my mind.

    We have our own cabin to ourselves. It's one room plus the bathroom. When we check in, someone is dispatched to light the fire in the stone fireplace. By the time we walk down the short path and open the door, we can feel the heat radiate. There's a bear-skin rug on the floor and antlers over the mantle. Other than that, the rustic touches are few. There is a large four-poster bed covered with a silk-covered feather duvet. One wall has a large six-foot mirror in a gilt frame. In it, we can see a reflection of the entire room. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub to fit two. There's a towel warmer. The soap smells like cucumber.

    Waiting for us, on a table along the wall, is the midnight feast we ordered. We knew it would be a long drive to this mountain resort. There are two dozen oysters on ice. The Hawaiian ones. There's a bottle of chilled Sancerre and the same of champagne. There's a cheese plate. If we want more, we can still walk over to the lodge and order a skirt steak with frites, or the bone marrow.

    We can stay for days, even weeks. No one needs us. In my imagination, I have no other obligations. All there is to do is sleep and eat and read and fuck.

    So what does my mind want first?

    We're undressed. I'm kneeling before him. The fire toasts my back. He can see us in profile in the mirror. I run my hands up the back of his thighs and over his sweet ass. I lean forward so my forehead is against his stomach, and breathe in the scent of him. This is a moment of fulfillment as also of anticipation. We're here in a safe place, and this is what there is to do. Now it starts. It's the pivot point between being separate and together, of letting him inside my body in more ways than one.

    I caress his penis with my cheek, one side, then the other. I look up at him and he's watching us in the mirror: the play of firelight on our skin, the way my arms wrap around him. He strokes my hair. I look down to see one glistening drop of pre-cum on his cock. I lick it off tenderly; the briny taste of it salts my entire mouth. I circle the glans with my tongue. I'm pratically drooling. I cover my teeth with my lips and slowly take him in all the way. I nudge his stomach with my nose. He gasps with the sight of it even though it isn't the first time. I catch his eye and smile as much as I can with my mouth full of his cock.

    My mouth knows him in a way my cunt never can. The taste of him, for one thing. He tickles each tastebud: sweet, bitter, salty, savory. It's this primal animal thing I'm tasting, untouched by anything but its own scent. There are remnants of soap, denim, sweat, and what? It's not unlovely but deeply personal. That he lets me do this, to take this vulnerable piece of him into the sharpest part of me, is both touching and lusty.

    How could my pussy ever caress him the way my tongue can? I can be lively and brisk, or meticulous and thorough. I can trace every vein, every line of him. I can suck or blow. I could take a cold drink and change everything.

    But what I do is continue to slide him in and out of my mouth. One hand hefts his balls gently; the other hand cups his ass to pull him farther into me. He twines his fingers into my hair. He runs his other hand down my cheek and to my jaw and traces the muscles of my throat that exert to do this. The wet seam between my lips and his cock is a marvel to him, and I love him to trace it. Mmmmmmm I moan, my mouth full.

    I reach down between my own legs and feel how wet this makes me. My hand is instantly soaked. Raising it, I slide it between his legs. He bend them apart to let me caress that tender sensitive spot between. Then I move onward to the sweet pucker of his ass. I know he likes this. He relaxes so I can slide my wet finger into him, just a little. I match it to the rhythm of my mouth. Now the other hand holds the base of his cock. Here I am on my knees, in total control.

    It's a heady rush of power, pride, and love. I'm good at doing this with him. Very good.

    When he begins to thrust against me, I let him. He wants to. I can feel the build of tension in his legs and the unkind urgency with which he grabs my hair. After a minute, I forcefully draw back. Hold on there. Not so fast. I let him slide from my mouth a little and tease him with my tongue. I'm hungry for it too, but I want to draw it out. I want to relish the desperation in him and know that only I have what he needs. Finally I relent. Now it will happen. One hand strokes him into my mouth while the other finger fucks his ass. I'm working hard and furious. He thrusts into me so hard it's all I can do not to gag. My eyes water and my nose runs. I am a mess and I love it.

    At the moment he comes, we are almost in the same state of oblivion. Sometimes I can't exactly say that my mouth is full of his cum: I just swallow it all reflexively. It's sweeter and saltier and weirder than any man would think. I don't mean bad weird, just unlike anything else. Unique to itself. Like whiskey - you have to drink it a few times to acquire a taste for it.

    He's been shouting Oh! Oh! until now. It retreats more to an Oh of surprise and delight. He lets go of my head but I don't let go of him. I slowly lav his penis with my tongue, sucking as I go. I don't want to spill a drop. I kiss him one last time before retreating completely.

    He sits down next to me on the bearskin rug. He puts an arm around me and pulls me so we are laying full-length together.

    Soon I will make him open one of those bottles and feed me oysters. If he wants to eat any, he will have to do so off my ass as he fucks me from behind. But that's a story for another day....

    12 Comments:

    At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    You're killing me. There is a place in my mind, too, and lately, thanks to your brilliant, exciting and wickedly dirty writing, you are there. Sexual compatability is sooo important. Even those in happy marriages can ache for a more fulfilling physical relationship. Duh. Sorry to state the obvious.
    Your lover is an incredibly lucky man. I am sure he deserves your attention. Thanks, as always, for sharing, and for writing so vividly of fantasies that we share. I am neither whacked nor dangerous, just incredibly turned on by you. Keep writing....and shooting!
    Day

     
    At 5:53 PM, Blogger April said...

    Oh, this is beautiful, sexy, arousing, erotic...so many things.

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    I simply adore your writing.

     
    At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    Forgot to mention...Love the food and wine references, too. I would have the Sancerre with the oysters. Your oyster presentation would in no way work against the wine pairing. Champagne is, as everyone knows, a bathtub wine. Steak frites with marrow....Red Rhone.
    Tell me when, and where.
    Day

     
    At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Baby, why aren't our husbands fucking us silly ever single day?

    Hm?

     
    At 8:58 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Day: Oh I think he and I are in the Mutual Admiration Club. Yes, we do well. Glad you enjoy the food writing too.

    April: Hey thanks, girly. Hope we both get some real life fun soon.

    PM: So loyal. So true. So Ken Watanabe.

    AAG: Probably because I don't like him touching me. Ew.

     
    At 9:25 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    This was a really good one, Wry, nice and long and thorough. I've always loved 3-hours movies and 6-part mini-series and 1000-page novels--a good story deserves to be told thoroughly and fully.

    As much as I love the sensation of a good blowjob (and I'm fortunate to have someone who does it oh so well), I think the anticipation is almost better. That moment where she first touches my cock, where it's by her mouth but not there yet, where you touched it with your cheek. That moment of intimacy, of total acceptance, is what makes receiving it so wonderful for me. You captured that mood perfectly. Guess what I hope I get this weekend? ;)

     
    At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Husbands mis-matched with wives, AAG . . .

    I guess we all do the best we can, but you're really taking your chances when you agree to spend your life with someone. Maybe marriage should be a contract, renewable every five years, if both parties are mutually satisfied. And I mean satisfied.

    God, I sound like a lawyer . . .

    Your usual superb quality of erotic literature, my dear.

    XO

     
    At 8:11 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    JUnderC: Good luck good luck!

    Jim: Yes sometimes I wonder: I promised to do what? For how long? Was I nuts? Glad you liked it.

     
    At 5:05 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Now this is the WryGirl I know and love! so hot baby. sounds like the perfect place to me. :)

     
    At 9:29 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    "My mouth knows him in a way my cunt never can."

    That is a great, hot line. That's going to linger with me for a nice long time.

     
    At 12:43 PM, Blogger Anteros said...

    Excellent reading for a slow Monday morning. Good job!

     
    At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A very erotic fantasy, well written. And I must say:

    Like whiskey? Love it! And Vodka, too! Although I have not mixed them together... (vous avez signalé sept jours antérieurement ; Je signale sept jours après - ma manière d'équilibrer des choses. Ce, et est demain un autre jour ! :) )

    Miss Collins (Mr.)
    04/21/06

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home