• Friday, April 21, 2006

    Dream.

    I had a dream last night. It fades now as the day gets going.

    I was with someone. We went to the crepe shop and he tried to sneak chocolates for me.

    Ok that part doesn't matter.

    But then we were together. My mind was flooded with reasons to stop. But I wouldn't. Couldn't.

    Then he was inside me and all I felt was relief. And urgency. A need to do this thing.

    It seems even when my days are full and I'm engaged in this life at home, my mind conspires against me, craving something it can't have.

    4 Comments:

    At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    A scent in the wind. The flutter of a spring dress. The shifting of a head of hair. A smile that says something more than "hello." Temptation mixed with desire is very dangerous. Your expectations may be too high. A man may strive to be that "Number One Lover" you describe, but without real love, and the proper chemistry, your ideal is not only not possible, but, frustratingly, doomed. I loved your picture. "Lovely" seems overused. How about comely. I like that word. Thanks for the hair. I think you must taste good.
    Day

     
    At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmmm chocolates and sex...

    Yes, if Art is doing you and Art is doing me, then we should all get together so that we can all do Art *and* each other.

    :D

     
    At 3:46 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Only vaguely related, but I had a dream last night in which you (or rather your blog) appeared. You said goodbye to us forever, which I know you've hinted at in the past, and everyone was quite upset. Hope you stick around.

     
    At 2:02 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    OK, let's all just back up here a minute and get me up to speed... who is doing Art and why isn't Art told about this?? ;) I need to know things.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home