• Sunday, April 16, 2006

    Easter.

    There is no damned place for us to be. You sleep late; you came home late smelling of cigars and scotch from a night out with the boys. I was already asleep. So I wake up before you do and take a shower. By the time I come out of the bathroom, you are making coffee. My hair is towel-dried only. I'm wearing flip-flops and perfume.

    You look me up and down. "Get back on the bed, facedown," you order. I pause, wondering if I should comply or fight.

    I do it.

    You're on top of me immediately. Your hands pin my arms down. I crane my head sideways to kiss you. Your cock probes between my legs. "Spread them," you order.

    I do it.

    You thrust inside me [...I have to pause here for a minute, dear readers...]

    You thrust inside me, one two three times. I squirm to fuck you back.

    "I want your ass," you say. Hmmmmmm. I don't answer right away.

    "I want your ass," you say again. "Please?"

    I turn and look at you.

    "Pie?" you offer.

    "What kind?" I ask.

    "Apple?"

    "Nah."

    "Cherry?"

    "Yes. Lattice top?"

    "Sure."

    "Whipped cream, not from a can?"

    "Yes."

    "Get the lube," I say.

    He jumps up and comes back with the bottle. He opens it and slathers my ass and his cock. His touch is light. First he rides the slippery valley between my ass cheeks, teasing me. He'll wait until I ask for it, self-consciously. What a thing to want, I think.

    "Please," I say.

    "Please what?"

    "Please. Please don't make me want this." He laughs.

    He tentatively, slowly works himself inside me. This is the tough part, staying relaxed, letting it happen. Then, suddenly, I'm open to him. He begins to move around, less thrusting than grinding. Oh the intensity.

    "You okay?" he asks.

    "Whipped cream by hand, right?" and let him go ahead.

    [The thing about it is that there's never a moment when I'm not thinking about exactly what we're doing. It's like meta-sex. My mind doesn't wander.]

    So when he drives into me and I think 'he's going to come in my ass' the wicked decadence of it eggs me on, lets him do what he wants. And I like it.



    ...Later on he takes a pen from the nightstand and scribes 'Mine' across my ass cheek.

    Then he gets up to make me my sodomy cherry pie. Happy Easter to us.

    8 Comments:

    At 4:19 PM, Blogger Buddy and Snowball said...

    Sounds like a fantastic way to spend the holiday to me. Happy Easter

     
    At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wrygirl,
    You really turn me on. Who else would write of ass fucking on Easter. Making me want you even more. Pie is lovely, but I doubt a fair trade. You kill me.
    Day

     
    At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love to cook. If that's all it takes, I don't think you'd spend much time on your feet at my house, lol. Very nice.

    Happy Patriots Day.

    XO

     
    At 10:13 AM, Blogger April said...

    Whoa, baby...

    Never thought to use it to get him to cook for me. I'm missing out...;-)

     
    At 12:44 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    You naughty naughty girl you!! Oh baby!

     
    At 1:32 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Sounds like none of us are really interested in jellybeans or chocolate bunnies anymore. Glad I'm in good company.

     
    At 5:03 PM, Blogger Mr. Brown said...

    Well Easter is the holiday known for its rabbits...and rabbits are known for something....just not sure they ever had THAT in mind.

    Great post, I will be back for more.

     
    At 7:44 PM, Blogger Anteros said...

    Nice. Sounds like you got a nice easter gift.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home