• Saturday, April 15, 2006

    Tongue.

    First there is your breath. It's hot. I feel it through my cotton panties. It's all you're doing, deeping drawing in and breathing out. You lick the taught fabric and the touch of your tongue on my clit is faint and delicate. Mmmmmm I moan in anticipation. Your hands slide up to my hips and slowly begin to work my panties down.

    I know what's coming. I could squeal and giggle with delight right now. Oh and the way you're looking at me. It's proprietary and savage. This isn't something you're doing for me but to me.

    You poise between my legs. I can't see your tongue or mouth. Just your eyes. You're waiting. Oh come on! I'm here with my legs open to the world, the most private part of me exposed so let's get it going! I can't stay like this forever, you know.

    And yet still, you wait. I start to laugh self-consciously. This is getting silly.

    You hold my hips tighter. I try to pretend I don't care.

    I feel your mouth open; I hold my breath in anticipation. You close it again. I cry out in frustration and pound my hands on the bed.

    Finally you lay the flat of your tongue on my cunt. Excrutiatingly, torturously slowly: you lick up and away so that only the tip of your tongue grazes my clit.

    Oh yeah. Oh that. Do that again.

    3 Comments:

    At 11:17 AM, Blogger Jody said...

    very hot http://www.chillivanilla.com/blg/

     
    At 2:40 PM, Blogger April said...

    oh, the anticipation...the teasing...makes me absolutely crazy with desire.

     
    At 12:39 AM, Blogger DH said...

    Oh FUCK that is hot...I want to do exactly that to a woman soon...very soon.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home