• Thursday, May 11, 2006

    Dictate Part II

    "Are you wearing underpants?" you ask. I nod yes. "Then you can touch the outside of them. Don't go underneath."

    I keep my gaze on your face. I run my hand up the inside of my thigh. The cotton of my panties is wet to my fingertips. I can feel my clit, swollen, engorged. I graze myself lightly. I feel the edge of the cloth. It would be so easy to sneak my hand underneath, just for a moment. But then this would move too quickly to the place we're going anyway. I don't know what you has in store for me, but waiting for it is more than half the point. Besides, I want you to be pleased with me, to know that I can honor your will instead of my own. That when I subject myself to you, it's with my mind too.

    Your hand is still on my upturned head.

    Now there's one drop of glistening precum on you. I open my mouth to lick, then look up at you. Is this right? Should I do this? You nod yes.

    I swirl the underside of my tongue over the tip of your cock so that droplet catches. I continue the circle around twice. You say stop.

    "Undress. But don't get up." I don't have to think about it. I do what I'm told. I'm a good girl. I pull my shirt over my head. I unhook my bra and take it off. I unzip my skirt and let it drop to the floor, then scoot it out from under my knees. Underpants too. I'm bare.

    I wait. You pull my head toward you. I open my mouth and watch your face. I can tell that this is difficult for you, to put your own urgency aside. You want my mouth on you; I know you love it. But you know what I need even more desperately and you're willing to do it. I, in turn, will do exactly as you tell me when you tell me. And when it is time for you to take what you want, I will give it.

    So here we are. My mouth is poised over your cock. You very slowly pull my head onto you. I don't know if this is for you to relish it, or just to keep me in control. I take you all the way in. My nose nudges your belly. You're breathing harder. You hold my head there so I slide my tongue up and down the underside of your shaft. You pull me off slightly so I can do the same at the tip. I caress you with my tongue. You push into me again, and out quickly. Now you hold my head with both hands. There's nothing tender about it. You begin slowly pulling us together, deeply. You start to move me faster.

    In the regular course of things, this is the point when I would back off, making you wait. Not this time. This time you're going to unabashedly fuck my face. You're using me.

    I can feel my wetness start to trickle down my thighs. I cup your balls with one hand and my cunt with the other.

    Now you're driving in and out of my mouth. It's all I can do to not gag. My eyes are watering. You don't bother asking if I'm ok. That's not the point. You're hard and fast and occasionally your cock rubs my teeth. I moan with pride and lust.

    You rise up onto the balls of your feet and your thighs tense. You thrust in, out, in, then I feel the hot spasm of your orgasm. Instinctively I swallow. You quake in my mouth. I hold steady as you begin to relax, then I lave you with my tongue. Not a drop escapes as you pull out of my mouth.

    Your hands are still on my head. But now it's more like a proprietary caress, as though to say 'good girl.'

    I stay kneeling on the floor.

    I doubt we're done.

    4 Comments:

    At 6:53 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    "I stay kneeling on the floor.

    I doubt we're done."

    That is a very yummy way to end. Excellent bit of work

     
    At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Superb, Wry . . . very well done.

    XO

     
    At 11:46 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 11:49 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    High praise from you, Shon.

    Jim, glad to keep you coming back.

    Cajun, thanks for noticing the photo tie-in.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home