• Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    Dictate.

    I'd like to be on my knees in front of you. You would be naked. I'd be clothed.

    This is where you've told me to be. "Get on your knees." The floor is hardwood. I feel my kneecaps crackle and I try to shift around to be comfortable. There's nothing for it; it hurts.

    Your hand is on the top of my head. You hold me where I am: my face is right in front of your hard, straight cock. I look up, waiting for my cue.

    You don't say anything. You're playing with your will, and mine. You hold my head steady and rock forward so your penis grazes my cheek. First one side, then the other. I try to turn my lips toward you, but your grip on my head is firm. My mouth is watering, I could eat you up.

    I start to rub my hands on my thighs in anticipation. You've already said I'm not allowed to touch you. But you didn't say anything about touching myself. You see me slide my skirt up my thighs. I look up to for you permission . . .

    ***to be continued on Thursday.***

    4 Comments:

    At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wrygirl,
    Another reason to look forward to Thursday. I have really enjoyed your last few posts, and, as you predicted, missed you while you were away.
    Daytripper

     
    At 8:03 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    See you Thursday, then.

     
    At 11:18 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

    Very nice...will be patiently waiting for the rest of the story. Come and visit my blog sometime.

     
    At 7:52 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    "You're playing with your will, and mine."

    That is a terribly hot line. Very very good. Actually the whole scene is really inspiring.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home