• Tuesday, April 25, 2006

    Bones.

    These have been some long days. I'm getting a lot done, planning for a trip away from home within the next week. Not a leisurely trip, but one with lots of complicated logistics. But I will be on the open road by myself. I'll get to see distant friends and walk on the beach. How often does that happen?

    But tonight? I don't need much.

    I'll go to bed early. You'll stay up late working at your desk. By the time you crawl in with me, I'm asleep. I feel your body, however, and back into it so your chest is pressed into me. I'm sleeply aware of your erection against my lower back.

    You aren't sleepy. You begin to massage your cock between my legs. Not really looking to get anywhere, but taking care of yourself. I dozily look over my shoulder at you.

    "Do you mind?" you ask. I shake my head no. I don't mind. It feel nice. At first. Then I begin to notice that you're getting slicker with the wetness from my pussy. But I'm tired. I feel it in my bones. What to do, what to do?

    I turn on my back and slide my leg up over your hip. You're still on your side and I'm open to you now. "Oh," you say, with mild surprise. My eyes are still closed but I'm smiling.

    Easily, lazily, you slide inside me. You brace my shoulders against your thrusting. Your touch is gentle but firm. I'm in your grip.

    I think I'll orgasm before you will. I feel relaxed, even sloppy. I'm not working for anything.

    With your free hand you massage my clit with the flat of your hand. Hard, steady, grinding pressure. Oh yeah baby, that's the way I like it.

    I've grabbed your upper leg so I can grind myself into you more heartily. Now we're going at it. You grin at me in satisfaction. You've roused me.

    The buildup is slow but simultaneous for us both. I'm concentrating and you're watching my face. In real life I couldn't imagine looking at a picture of myself at this moment, but as it happens, I'm joyfully smirking and scowling. Your gaze is tight as we both near the edge. I think you're waiting for me. I'm almost there, desperate, frenzied with it.

    Finally is releases over me, like a wave, like a percussive blast. You see it happen to me, hear it in my 'Oh yes!!' and you finally let go. Your jaw braces, your teeth grind. You're like a hard machine drilling itself into me to leave its paydirt. We buck and clutch and writhe together. . .

    I fall asleep with you inside me. As I said, I'm bone tired.

    8 Comments:

    At 10:38 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    Lovely, lovely, lovely. And HOT too.

     
    At 10:47 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    If there's anyone who knows hot, it's you.

     
    At 11:43 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    Why thank you, darlin...

    What was great about this post is I could see it, and feel it.

    Yummy :-)

     
    At 6:50 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    That was really good. Tired sex is some of the best.

     
    At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And then we eat donuts . . .

    XO

     
    At 3:01 PM, Blogger Anteros said...

    Again you've captured innocence in the wonder of not having to work for it, just letting things take you. Beautiful post.

     
    At 5:04 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I happen to think you are both HOT, but that's me. Excellent as always WG, so honest and natural your writing... oh baby!

     
    At 6:16 PM, Blogger Shay said...

    or haha "BONED" tired ^_~

    *giggle*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home