• Thursday, August 17, 2006

    Out of the Office.

    Folks, I'll be away for the next week. Hopefully the vacation (beach, gin, pie) will help boost my spirits. Truth be told, I'm a little flat on the sex soda these days. We'll see how fizzy I feel when I return. Pop!

    **OMG there's apparently this thing I didn't know about where a very skilled and attentive lover tickles your clit with his tongue while (and the timing is crucial) he begins to finger fuck your ass. Must try sometime.

    Update: Ok it's beginning to soak in that the next few days will feel fairly lonely, without a place to vent through writing or my pals to share beers. Even right now, I'd love to go on and on about my mother-in-law, but really, am I going to say it to my husband? I probably should, once again, say how fed up I am by her antics. Getting ourselves untangled from her would be a good idea and requires mutual effort. She rents property from us, and we've loaned her money in an effort to help her get her feet under her. It hasn't worked and, I think, makes her resentful. Truth is, she isn't much of a mother and her dependence on us is one concrete way it shows. I just tell myself that I won't have to deal with her forever. She is not part of the life I want to live.

    4 Comments:

    At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wouldn't put pressure on yourself re: sex and this blog. It's just a blog.

    Keep in mind what I said in another comment... "If you know the life you want, you owe it to yourself to take whatever steps are needed to get you there."

    Spend your gin-soaked vacation time thinking about what you want. Once you figure this out and you take some steps (whatever they may be), I think you'll find your attentions drifting back towards the erotic once again.

    - RB

     
    At 9:48 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    Naw, that's an old trick. Here's a better one.

    Get one of those egg vibrators-- lots of fun if you get one that has the super-duper variable controls. Insert said vibrator in your hoo-hoo.

    Now get Lover to apply tongue to front, and a well-lubed finger to Slot B. Rub, and apply pressure to egg through the skin using both tongue and well-lubed finger.

    Come back and give us an in-depth report, or there will be a spanky.

    Come to think of it, report or no, there will be a spanky.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Make nice with the MIL, get her drunk or high, put her to bed, put a lit cig. between her fingers and burn down the rental unit. Collect its insurance as well as any life insurance or inheritance she may hold.
    All the best.

     
    At 8:41 AM, Blogger Robert said...

    never fails... When I am eating my wife's pussy, and it is time for her to come, all I need to do is finger her ass... especially if she says no.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home