• Thursday, August 03, 2006

    In a Different World...

    ...when we go out, you'd notice the attention other men give me. You'd seethe but let me get away with it. You wouldn't blather on and on during the drive home. You'd let me believe I got away with it, thrilled for the attention.

    And we'd get home. You'd feign indifference to me. Let me pretend I was going to finish the laundry or make the boy's lunch. Instead, you'd surprise me with a pounce. Before I knew it, I'd be flat on the bed. Or on the floor. Or against the wall. I'd be immobile. You'd say you noticed how flirty I got. You noticed a wink. You noticed. And I was bad.

    There'd be no mercy, no talking. You'd simply wrestle my clothing enough to get it out of your way. My skirt might be around my waist, my panties pushed to the side. If I denied your charges, you'd get mean. There would be a silent pause before your palm whistled down to my ass. I'd cry out. You'd feel no pity, only tell me that's what I get for disputing you. My bare ass would be under your hand, my pussy open to your cock. There's nothing I could do except repent.

    But even that wouldn't stop you.

    I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I would moan. But as long as your cock punished me with its merciless entry, I wouldn't mean it. I'd say just what I had to in order to keep you going. Is this why I did it? Was I naughty just to earn your excellent wrath? Oh that makes you angrier still. You'd really make me pay for false penitence. You'd make me live to regret it. Nothing flip about my apologies now that you're forcefully pounding my ass.

    I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that's the world I want.

    We are all bad girls.

    10 Comments:

    At 10:31 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    We are indeed.

     
    At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your Husband has been asking about the writing.


    Show this one to your husband...

    If it is the world you want...get it.

     
    At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmmmm . . . here's hoping you piss me off some day, lol.

    XO

     
    At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    I beg to differ. You are not all bad girls. I am pretty sure that you are bad, however.
    Daytripper

     
    At 12:38 PM, Blogger dirty secret girl said...

    mmmmmm....bad girls indeed!

     
    At 1:16 PM, Blogger wordslut said...

    Yes, yes, yes! (I’m hopelessly bad …)

     
    At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really enjoyed reading this, I wish my other half behaved like this.

     
    At 4:45 PM, Blogger C said...

    You naughty girl you! Yes, indeed, you do deserve some punishment. ;)

     
    At 11:04 PM, Blogger Phain said...

    damn... can i be bad too? *giggle*

     
    At 11:19 AM, Blogger Mistify said...

    at least we know we are...that is what makes it so perfect

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home