• Friday, July 28, 2006

    Weekend Part 1

    Here comes the weekend. Time will be short, so I'll write this now and post it later.

    It's Friday afternoon. I spent the day at the pool with the boy and friends. Came home to find I'd missed a call and opportunity to talk that I really wanted. Took a shower. Got on-line.

    Well everything seemed fine up until then.

    But now?

    I just caught up with Hopelessly Bad. She talks of spankings. She talks of submitting to the will of someone else. She talks about ass fucking and sex toys.

    And I'm ready to go. I have that wiggly panicked feeling of lust in my belly. As I type, I'm sitting here clenching my pussy (around nothing) with the pathetic hope that it will help. I'm going to check something, hold on...hmm interesting, not very wet. It's not even an issue: I have to cum.

    But here is the boy wanting something to eat. Shit now he's sitting down to Legos on the coffee table.

    So how am I going to get off with this kid around?

    3 Comments:

    At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So did you get off ? Checked back to check up.

    Can relate to your problem. I have privacy this weekend...but I have to go to work. Won't find any fun there !

     
    At 9:46 PM, Blogger Phain said...

    quite a problem...you solved it how? ;)

     
    At 5:55 PM, Blogger wordslut said...

    Oooh! I feel so famous now! Thanks.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home