• Friday, July 28, 2006

    Is It In You?

    Look, we know each other pretty well by now. Almost eight years of marriage after two years of dating...how could we not? I think I have a good idea of who you are.

    But I thought I'd ask: do you think you could ever be the guy who holds my face to his cock as I kneel before him? How about the guy who growls and bucks when he comes? Think you could ever, gladly, spank me? Could you risk hurting me in order to give both of us what we want? How about my ass? Think you could love my ass? I mean love my ass. Any chance you'd lick it? Think you'd get all slutty and get your tongue up my asshole as far as you could? Would that be possible? And what about slathering me with lube, riding my ass crack until I moan, then sliding inside? Hmm. Oh oh, what about hair pulling? Could there ever be the day when you roughly grab a handful of my hair and pull my head backwards, hissing into my ear 'Oh you're a slutty girl. You like it.'?

    Do you think you could do all, or even any of this? Do you think you could love it? Could you make me grateful to have you in my bed? Grateful to be fucking you?

    Oh now I'm beginning to laugh. You can't even talk dirty. The word 'fuck' makes you giggle and sounds as unfamiliar coming from your mouth as Armenian.

    There's just no chance.

    **What's that? You want to know where I got these ideas? Um. Well. Ahem. The internet! Yeah, that's it.**

    10 Comments:

    At 11:09 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Yeah yeah!....growl like a bear! Roar like a lion! Bark like a dog! oh um, I mean, ahem.

     
    At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay...I'll ask the question that's going begging here. Did he change, or did you finally wake up to all the possibilities ?

    I guess the other question: quite aside from whether he could ever be "educated" is whether he knows there are unmet needs here.

     
    At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Gawdamm, Wry,
    YESSS, I could do all of this. You are just as sexually mismatched as I am. I adore my wife, but I wish she could find a little, or a lot, of that exciting quality known as the inner slut. I have been through hell over the last ten days, and was so looking forward to your HNT photo. Crushed when it did not appear. Thanks for coming through. You are beautiful. I can taste that crack. Thanks.
    Daytripper

     
    At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    weeeeee

     
    At 3:26 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Gosh, sometimes I like to do all of those things just to get warmed up! What is wrong with people?

     
    At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Short answer...no, it is not in him. I'm sad to say that I've reached that conclusion with my spouse.

    Wish that it were different...and mine certainly gave off every indication of being quite a perv when we married.

    Alas.

     
    At 5:59 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Anon: I woke up. Well, more like 'came to'.

    Ok I was going to reply more, but need to check out all ya'lls profiles.

    AAG: Good thing you and I are so compatable - will certainly be useful when we get that fixer upper Victorian.

     
    At 7:23 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    J growls. But then he does all those other things too.

    But I do LOVE his growl.

    Fucking awesome.

     
    At 7:31 PM, Blogger Confused Husband said...

    I would be very up to it myself if my wife was so inclined to. Not really the hair puling as I'm to afraid of hurting her, but if she actually asked me to that would be different. I am willing to do anything she were to ever ask me to though.
    CH

     
    At 1:11 PM, Blogger DH said...

    Damn...and I thought you were asking US!!!

    For the record, my answer to all of those questions would be an unequivocal YES!!!!

    Thanks for getting me going! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home