• Monday, July 17, 2006

    Hollaback Girl.

    AAG and I were chatting recently and it got me thinking, remembering, postulating.

    There was this one time that I was secretly being fucked and we had to be absolutely silent. Certainly no slappity-slap of skin, not even heavy breathing. Couldn't let the sheets rustle, even. It couldn't be helped (the fucking, I mean). So we proceeded slowly and very very quietly. I couldn't even gasp as he slid delicously inside me. I bit my lips. To avoid creaking the bed, he deliberately ground into me. Not being able to speak his name or give him even a whisper of encouragement. . .I only burned hotter. I'm usually a bit of a dirty talker, egging him on, telling him how much I like it, need it. It's not staged for his benefit; I'm just expressive.

    But this was all restraint. All control. Inside I was a frenzied tornado of lust. Outside, however, I barely smiled for fear of the crackling my lips would make over my gums.

    Then I whimpered. Barely. His eyes opened wide in alarm. He clamped his hand over my mouth. Now was I not only mute, but masked. He could only see my eyes. Being that controlled sent me over the edge. God, I wanted to yell and holler. I wanted to beg for him to pound me harder. I wanted the bed to creak and bang against the wall. I wanted us to rip each other apart with savage lust.

    Instead, we silently and intensely continued to drive ourselves mad.

    When I came, I thought the top of my head would blow off.

    4 Comments:

    At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my, that brought back some memories, TY.

     
    At 6:26 AM, Blogger Phain said...

    oh holy hell, you sure did hit the nail on the head with that one!

     
    At 11:41 AM, Blogger DZER said...

    mmm ... absolutely deliciously, decadently delightful.

     
    At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What were we talking about that sent you down *that* memory lane, young lady????

    Not that I'm complaining. Not at all.

    :D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home