• Friday, July 14, 2006

    Misc.

    Ok so two weeks ago I did a potentially stupid thing and stopped my anti-depress. cold turkey. I know, I know, you don't have to lecture me. It just felt as though I was feeling crappy anyway despite the meds, so why take them at all and lose all ability to orgasm? I want the O!

    So I stopped. Strangely, I actually felt my mood lift from feeling empowered. If I'm going to beat this depression I have to beat it. It's felt like a good choice.

    Plus, the O. Or rather, O's. Two in a row got me right back on track, rocked my world again.

    The only problem is the withdrawal, which I think has given me some insomnia and vertigo. Either that or an inner ear problem or an inoperable head tumor or Lyme Disease or stepping on a bad mushroom. But the vertigo has been very bad for the past few days. I finally put two and two together (thanks WebMD!!) and took a pill to see if it would help.

    ***

    I added some links on the sidebar there. Some hilarious stuff like a group of knitters that 'tag' Houston with knitting instead of spraypaint. And who doesn't love chicks who build robots?

    ***

    Thanks to all of you who visit and comment and/or read. As you'll see below, the counter has turned past 50,000. More spiked punch for all!

    5 Comments:

    At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have you ever found the need to use that pee funnel thingie?

    :D

    I'm glad you have your O back.

     
    At 9:53 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    I've felt the need but never had one when I needed it.

     
    At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Did you talk to your doctor? Sometimes they can adjust the medication so that you can have the big O's

     
    At 9:30 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Taking meds is a big deal, but deciding to get off of them is an even bigger one. best to you in that regard, I'm not a big believer in them myself and wish you the best in trying to stop. :)

     
    At 7:23 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

    Spikd punch?

    I came fer th Os.

    (*sigh*)

    I gess Ill take any o th meds you can spare.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home