• Friday, July 28, 2006

    Part 2

    Well.

    I gave the boy a jelly sandwich at the dining room table and turned on NPR.

    I said 'I'm going upstairs to pee-pee.'

    Grabbed my modest purple vibe, lube, batteries. Went to the bathroom and locked the door. Turned on the shower radio. More NPR about convicts in solitary confinement. Spun the dial to country. O mercy. Well, whatever.

    I drizzled lube over the vibe and pulled down my shorts and panties. I leaned my forehead against the wall.

    Rode the vibe along my clit and cunt, but not in. Back and forth, harder and harder. Bore down. A rippling orgasm zaps up and out. I pause, ease up, breathe. Bear down again for a second, smaller one.

    Five minutes start to finish. A miracle of the body.

    6 Comments:

    At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We need to live together. I can cover for you when you need a wanking-break, and you can do the same for me.

    We'll have one room called the Sex Room, for when we entertain our male friends, k?

    :D

     
    At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Commenting only because "1 Dances" annoys the fuck out of me.

     
    At 8:39 AM, Blogger Mistify said...

    there is nothing like a 5 minute mommy break.... dont think I would have made it this far in life without them.

     
    At 1:02 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    Sometimes fast orgasms are the best. A couple of times I have needed one so badly that I came too fast which sort of annoyed me...

    Funny; cumming should never be annoying...

     
    At 3:08 PM, Blogger single gal said...

    sounds like a good 5 minutes.
    i agree with always arounsed girl. the sex room sounds like a good idea, i should set one up myself.

     
    At 4:16 AM, Blogger wordslut said...

    Oh, yes! I’ve done this, too — a lot lately.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home