• Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    General Generalities.

    Tomorrow is my last day and my second job. I'm actually not that sad. Mostly, I'm tired and want my solo evenings and Saturdays back to myself. It's hard to explain without getting incriminatingly specific, but it was a job that fulfilled a niche dream that I had for a long time. I tried it, liked it, got done with it. Bonus that I made a good friend.

    My husband moves his furniture out this weekend, and we will have reconciled a big money thing. I really need this straggling on and on to be over. I can't believe we decided to separate all the way back in November and we're still doing big pieces of it.

    All I can do it eat. I've re-committed to red meat but that doesn't stop me from eating everything else within sight. Just keep your hands away from my mouth. About five minutes ago I sat in the kitchen eating chips and dip. Gross. Yummm. Chomp chomp. Now time to go to sleep and store all that fat in my ass.

    'night.

    5 Comments:

    At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    Just think of it as saving up for a rainy day. You know, the kind when there's nothing to do but lie in bed . . . and have a partner help you put your "savings" to good use.

    Okay, so I guess you wouldn't actually be lying in the bed then, but . . .

    Hell, you know what I mean . . .

    It'll be over soon, sweetheart, and spring is coming . . . even to New England.

    XO

     
    At 1:15 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Was it november really? Good grief, these things take forever, and then sometimes it feels like yesterday. So much happens and then so little changes. Hang in there, always sending positive thoughts your way.

     
    At 8:24 PM, Blogger George said...

    It just seems long, wry. It always does when you doing something that brings pain and hurt. I am not saying that you feel pain or hurt about the separating ... but it is a traumatic experience, no matter what anybody says.

    Be well.

     
    At 6:30 AM, Blogger Kitty's Tiger said...

    I just or only hope that you find some peace for achange. Really glad that your going to be able to relax a little. A great big hug to you.

     
    At 11:40 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    *singing*

    I wanna spank that fat right out of her ass ...

    PHTHRPTTHRPT!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home