• Thursday, December 29, 2005

    Anticipation

    My favorite days are the ones when I wake up and know that I'm going to get thoroughly and expertly fucked. It's a super-happy-number-one feeling. I become more aware of a good lather in the shower, and of how soft my skin will feel as I put on my scented lotion. I walk taller. I love my curves, knowing he will love them soon.

    Then there are the moments leading up to the intimacy. We pause, looking at the scenery wherever we are. Then he looks at me lingeringly. He says, "We should go." And I know what he is feeling, already getting hard. He slowly plays with my hair as we drive, or gently strokes my thigh. He barely has to touch me; the anticipation drives me wild.

    Sometimes it's hot and hard, sometimes it's tender and slow. Sometimes I don't orgasm. Sometimes it's savage.

    Always it is joyful.

    3 Comments:

    At 8:31 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    I hope every day can be such a day for you. There's nobody in the world sexier than a woman who knows she's about to get fucked, smiling, laughing, loving the day, looking demure, while thinking all the while about her throbbing pussy and the cock that's soon to invade it.

     
    At 8:51 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I hope this means you had a great day and everthing went extremely well for you!! So how do you feel now?

     
    At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know exactly the feeling. It's delightful. Wish I could have that feeling everyday.

    So where is this apocryphal ass picture, eh?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home