• Friday, December 30, 2005

    See My Ass Soon

    I am determined next week to get some photos on this site, but being a Luddite, this promises to be much more involved than for a normal person. Also, my digital camera is less a camera than a garage door opener. I may gouge out my own eyes. Wish me luck. Hopefully you'll all see my ass soon.

    Today might be a day wherein the only way to keep my head together is a good book? a cup of tea? yoga? No. To clamp a vice on it and wrap tape around and around my skull.

    There are myriad advantages to fucking, good and hard, yes, but a nice big orgasm would have helped me sleep last night. Now I will put my tender little pussy in a velvet box and put it on the shelf for a while.

    As it was, The Brain kept me awake at 4am to worry about this and that, all the logistical bullshit. Today is the last day of husband's vacation, for which I am more than a little glad. I like having days to myself and/or my son.

    I like looking at the calendar and being glad that this long, strange year is ending. I don't know what will come next...but I think things are really going to turn around.

    But more on The New Year tomorrow.

    6 Comments:

    At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Since you had such a restless night you might take your p---y in your own hands.(So to speak). Hope you get though the day. Look forward to the pics. Have a good one---Pete

     
    At 1:07 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Photos, yeah! ;) (This is going to sound weird perhaps.) But if you need any help there let me know. Of course, perhaps I meant it the way it sounds?

     
    At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Patience is said to be virtious, But I find myself anxious for the arrivial of the "photographs". Is it wrong to lust after a image or is it just human? Hmmnn; Have to figure this out on my own, I guess.---Pete

     
    At 4:55 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Ass or no ass, you're still quite an appealing bloggirl. Looking forward to reading and sharing your world in '06.

     
    At 8:27 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Day much improved by seafood and liquor, thanks all.

    Thanks also for your heartfelt offers of help. Really touching. Let's just imagine how touching, for a moment...

     
    At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know, The Brain is, so often, a liability, wrygirl.. ;)

    Go for the nice big orgasm!

    Hoping to see your ass soon.

    Oh, and definitely adding to the offers of help :)

    C.
    xxx

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home