• Wednesday, January 18, 2006

    The Longest Hour

    When I see him next, this is what I'm going to do:

    Tell him to undress completely. Pull the covers down off the bed and arrange the pillows at the headboard. Tell him to prop himself up sitting against it. I will remain fully clothed. I will make note of the time.

    Sixty minutes later, I will let him come.

    I'll bend my mouth to his cock. I will lick, stroke, and tease him. I'll cup his balls with my hands and my mouth. Maybe I'll turn him over and lick his ass, because it drives him wild. I'll tell him to say I'm the best of his life. He must say he'll fuck me whenever I want, wherever I want. I will make him whimper. I'll make him beg to the point of plaintive whining. He'll try to thrust against my face but I won't let him. I'm in charge. He'll be deep in my throat, then teased only by my lips.

    Much as I'll want to, I won't give in and fuck him. He can have my mouth and that's it. I'm hungry to swallow his load and nothing else will satisfy me. But he's going to have to earn it.

    8 Comments:

    At 12:28 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    somebody wants to be bad... oh baby!

     
    At 7:23 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

    So completely sexy! I love it! Thanks for sharing! God, I want you!

     
    At 9:12 AM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Glad to see you've got your groove back, even just a little bit.

    At the risk of sounding too much like a Rhode Islander, that was WICKED hot. As much as I'm wanting to become more dominant and take the lead, I would love to let someone take charge like that and make me earn it.

     
    At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you can keep that up for a whole hour, whooooooh baby! He's one lucky guy, or else he just doesn't appreciate what he has! I hope (for both of you) that your dreams really come true.

     
    At 1:56 PM, Blogger Xorpheus said...

    60mins...that's gonna beat the hell out of him,men.

     
    At 1:57 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Hey there WG, got a favor to ask. I finally started my new blog up (took your advice and expanded one of my comments from here), and wondered if you'd mind adding me as a link sometime. I've really enjoyed exploring the different blogs you've got linked, and from some of the other commenters, so hopefully some of them would reciprocate. If I prove boring or annoying, you all can always take me off. But I'd love a chance to share in this great little community you've all created.

    Thanks!

    http://jundercovers.blogspot.com

     
    At 11:09 PM, Blogger Confused Husband said...

    WOW! As if I wasn't horny enough. Hopefully I can get Summer to do something like that for me. I love it when she takes charge. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight. :D
    CH

     
    At 3:22 PM, Blogger Shay said...

    yum yum yum!!

    How is he possibly going to earn such a treat?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home