• Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    Head Case

    I remember my first kiss, the first time I got drunk, the first time I had sex. I don't remember the first time I gave head.

    I remember being 16 years old and practicing at my friend K's house. Our slutty friend P was explaining how to suck cock. The three of us girls sat on K's bed deep-throating carrots, watching each other, as P coached. This was the only reason we were friends with her: information. Once when I went to tour a college, a girl taught me how to drink beer from the bottle. "You know," she said,"like giving a blowjob." I said, "How's that?" She tucked her upper lip over her teeth and drank.

    Now that I think about it, the first time couldn't have been with my college boyfriend. I distinctly remember this my freshman year, before I dated him: being at a big party, then going to a guy's room to drink tequila with his friends from another school. One of the visitors and I snuck into a hallway bathroom and I blew him in the dark. He came on my neck and hair, and on the rugby shirt I had borrowed from a friend. I felt cool and naughty.

    I remember guys and their penis, but not specifically what it was like to give them head. Early on I thought it was just difficult, but I could do it. I didn't love it. I wanted to be good at it, though (kind of a pathology of mine). There was one guy I dated for a short time; we had sex, he went down on me, but I never gave him a blowjob. When we broke up, it was one of the things I was glad for.

    It's so personal, so intimate, I think. Much more so than having sex. It's a lot of hard work, so you have to be really motivated and love it for it to be good. As an expression of intimacy, love, and desire, it isn't something you take on glibly. At least, I don't.

    At this point, I do looooooooove to do it, but especially with one particular person. His cock is just the right size for my mouth. I like to tease him with my lips and tongue, then eventually take him deep all the way. It takes his breath away. It amazes him to watch it in the mirror. He likes it when I slide a wet hand between his legs and ass cheeks. When he starts to set the pace, to thrust against me, I back off and reassert my own rhythm, making him wait. I lick him like candy. He caresses my hair. What I love the most is when his fingers gently caress the wet seam between my mouth and his cock. It drives me crazy and I gasp and roll my eyes. I make him last, alternating between fast and slow, hard and soft. Sometimes I use my hand to stroke him faster, with my lips riding the tip of his cock. I go faster. Hair sticks to my face. Everything, my face, my hands, is wet. My eyes tear with the effort of it. Finally he shoots into my mouth and I take it all, swallow it. I let him sit in my mouth, then slowly let him leave, laving him with my tongue as he goes.

    I relish him this way, open-mouthed and spent. Astounded by what I've done. There's nothing like it. I'd do it any day of the week.

    7 Comments:

    At 6:05 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I don't think I've ever read a more effective, erotic explanation from a woman's perspective before. Thank you for that glimpse wg. I could easily say much the same things about giving oral to a woman. :)

    It is funny, but I do not specifically remember the very first time I received a blow job. I remember many, and I remember the first time of other things, but the first bj is simply gone in the dust of memory. Weird.

     
    At 10:00 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    I feel EXACTLY the same way. I agree it is much more personal and intimate than penetrative sex. And J's cock is beautiful and the perfect size and since I love giving him head, and it isn't a chore, I have perfected it -- on HIM anyway. Everyone is different. But I would give him head, every single day.

    And I swallow and never spill a drop.

     
    At 10:13 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    I love the line about how you're astounded by what you've done, just delightful. You're wonderfully sexy. Now, go fuck yourself!

     
    At 2:40 PM, Blogger Ang said...

    Very well put. Reminds me why I love sucking Ranger so much, even though he has yet to climax just from my oral ministrations. Just means I can do it for that much longer!!!

     
    At 2:55 PM, Blogger Shay said...

    I'm with the group on this as well, I also find oral sex much more intimate than penetrative sex because I feel like it can involve a lot of trust (for instance, trust that we aren't going to choke ot suffocate each other).

     
    At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,

    Reading your posts, it begs the question as to whether that "one particular person [who's] cock is just the right size for [your] mouth," is indeed your husband or else some past lover or a fantasy?

    If it is him, then some of what you posted more recently makes sense, that he has trouble being assertive in bed. I know how this can feel. Having someone else sometimes take charge can create balance which seems so sorely lacking for you.

    At least you can really enjoy this type of intimacy. Hopefully you can look back at these good times more often.

    Trunks up!

     
    At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It took us a few years to realize that my wife wants me to pump her mouth pretty hard. I'd think it would be too painful but she wants it that way. So be it. She's also learned to enjoy taking me deep. Before I go down on her, she insistes on sucking me - 69. I asked her why she loves sucking me so often. She saus she want sto please me, she loves the intimacy and she loves the power. This is stranger to me. What power? What intimacy? I love her the same whether she has my cock in her mouth or not. Just another proof that men will never quite understand women. I would liek to though.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home